Rebuilt driveshafts

Rebuilt the rear CVs and driveshafts after getting sick of looking at worn boots every time I got under the gearbox. I got some tricky Stage 8 locking bolts for them as they have a nasty habit of coming loose under vibration.

Torn down, rust converted, prime and painted with chassis black:

Rebuild kits:

Inner race assembly (had to do this about 5 times, it gets easier each time:

Dry assembly:

Outer carriers being rust converted:

And primed:

Done, just need to install:

Add new comment

You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.